Please read our updated COVID protocols:
The safety of our patients and staff is our top concern.
Dr. Kristine-Hue Van & Associates, Inc. has always followed universal precaution procedures and we continue to follow strict disinfection protocols.
- We are seeing patients by appointment only. We encourage the use of our online patient history form and covid form prior to arrival. Click here to find the Patient History Form and Covid Form.
- Please bring Photo ID and insurance cards with you.
- If you are a new patient, please bring your glasses and contact lens prescription/contact lens boxes with you.
- A patient supplied face covering is required in the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If your temperature is over 100F we will ask you reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that only the patient may enter. Persons accompanying the patient (driver, family) are asked to wait safely in their vehicle. A legal guardian or caregiver is allowed and must accompany the patient at all times.
- If you have a new cough, fever we ask that you call our office so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Patients who do not arrive for their appointments (No Call/ No Show) or arrive without following these protocols designed to keep staff and patients safe are subject to a $40 rescheduling fee.
- We are requiring the retinal photos for $39 at this time. We are trying to reduce the patient and doctor contact time and this will allow the doctor to evaluate what is going on in the retina. The Doctor will perform dilation if there is anything suspicious in the retinal scan. Here is more information on the retinal scan:
We want to apologize in advance for any inconvenience experienced during this time.